CT Tigers’ Jungle Jamboree
Entry Fee: $425.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit, Check
Divisions: 14U, 16U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Individual & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
CT TigersTournament Director: Steve Markie
Mobile Phone: (860) 490-8943
Mailing Address: 41 Trotwood Dr West Hartford, CT 06117
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- After registering on the PlayFPN website visit the CT Tigers' website to pay.
- Pay by Check: CT Tigers c/o Steve Markie, 41 Trotwood Dr, West Hartford, CT 06117
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
McAuliffe Park (MCP)
125 McKee Street
East Harford, CT 06108