Electric City Bombers Fall Classic 16U/18U
Entry Fee: $450.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due Immediately after Acceptance.
Entry Payment Types: Check, Venmo
Divisions: 16U, 18U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 12
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $50/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Electric City BombersTournament Director: Chris Markowski
Mobile Phone: email@example.com
Mailing Address: 59 Huntwood Dr., Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Pay by check to "EC Bombers" or Venmo.
- 16/18U Tournament (Sept 22-24)
- Mail check to: Chris Markowski at 59 Huntwood Dr. Clifton Park, NY 12065 or Pay via Venmo @Chris-Markowski-4
- 16U Tournament (Sept 29-Oct 1)
- Mail check to: Jeff Moryl at 34 Little Drive, Malta, NY 12020 or Pay via Venmo @electriccitybombers08
- 14U Tournament (Oct 7-8)
- Mail check to: Jamie Horton at 482 Tamarac Rd. Troy, NY 12180 or Pay via Venmo @Jamie-W-Horton-2525
- 12U Tournament (sept 15-17)
- Mail check to: Linda Galligan at PO Box 2, Watervliet, NY 12189 or Pay via Venmo @galliganbombers
- 10U Tournament (Oct 28-29)
- Mail check to: Mike Kruger at 23 Settlers Ln. Troy, NY 12180 or Pay via Venmo @ECBombers10uElite
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost of this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Lisha Kill Park (LKP)
300 Consaul Rd.
Albany, NY 12205