Electric City Bombers Upstate Spring Classic
Entry Fee: $450.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due 1 Week Before Event.
Entry Payment Types: Check, Venmo
Divisions: 12U, 14U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 20
Awards: 1st & 2nd, Individual & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $50/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Electric City BombersTournament Director: Chris Markowski
Mobile Phone: 518-339-9828
Mailing Address: 59 Huntwood Dr., Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Entry Fee is $450.
- Pay by check to EC Bombers.
- Mail to: 59 Huntwood Dr. Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Pay via Venmo @ Chris-Markowski-4
- E-mail us with questions, email@example.com
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
McBride Fields (MCB)
22 McBride Rd
Mechanicville, New York 12118