Fastpitch Nation Fall College Showcase
Entry Fee: $750.00
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Format: 6 Showcase Games
Min. Games: 6
Max Teams: 44
Awards: None for this Event.
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $55/Game per Team
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
- 6 Showcase 1:30 games (3 games each Sat. and Sun.)
- No elimination bracket.
- All games in one park for maximum exposure.
- Every game live streamed.
- 30+ from New England, NY and NJ annually attend.
College Coaches need only E-Mail us to Attend.
Below is the list of college coaches who have attended in person or on our livestream this season. All plus others have been invited for the Fall event. Many coaches unfortunately no longer RSVP as once they get on a list they get inundated by parents. Many no longer even check in at an event to avoid the same issue in person.
* Many coaches no longer RSVP but the ones with an asterisk have done so as of 9/19/21.
- Albertus Magnus College
- American International College (AIC)
- Assumption College *
- Bay Path University *
- Brandeis University
- Buffalo State College
- Clark University
- Corning Community College
- Dean College
- Eastern CT State University *
- Elms College
- Emerson College
- Farmingdale State University *
- Fordham University
- Hudson Valley Community College *
- Ithaca College
- Johnson & Wales University
- Lasell University *
- Lemoyne University *
- Lesley University
- Medaille College *
- Mitchell College *
- Molloy College
- Monroe College
- Mount Saint Mary College
- Post University
- Rhode Island College *
- Roger Williams University
- Russel Sage College *
- St. Joseph's College *
- Sarah Lawrence College *
- Simmons University
- Smith College
- Southern CT State University
- Springfield College *
- SUNY Brockport
- SUNY Jefferson
- SUNY New Palz *
- SUNY Purchase *
- The College of Saint Rose
- Tufts University
- University of Albany
- University of Bridgeport
- University of Rhode Island
- University of St. Joseph *
- Utica College *
- Western CT State University
- Westfield State University
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Fastpitch Nation Park (FPN)
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095