PlayFPN Summer Nationals
Entry Fee: $850.00
Entry Deadline: Payment Due April 1 or When Event is Full, if earlier.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit, ACH (eCheck)
Divisions: 16U, 16UB, 18U, 18UB
Format: 3 Pool to Double Elimination
Min. Games: 5
Max Teams: 80
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Individual & Team (Rings)
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $55/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Note: 1:30 games, Six Flags Op. Ceremony, Earn NEFL Points
Fastpitch Nation has Hosted Nationals Since 2015!
Since 2015 this event was formerly the USSSA Northeast Nationals and is now the PlayFPN Summer Nationals.
- Opening Ceremonies at Six Flags and Manager's Meeting
- Pool Play Begins.
- Pool Play Continues.
- Double Elimination Begins.
- Double Elimination Continues.
- Semis and Finals.
- Rain Date.
This tournament is a Stay to Play Event. All teams which need hotels must book their hotels through the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau. Fastpitch Nation Park and the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties, all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast, FREE parking and a pool. All our hotel partners offer flexible checkout policies based on when your team leaves the tournament. Read More for details and to reserve your hotel.
The opening ceremonies are held at Six Flags New England, just 12 miles from Fastpitch Nation Park.
- The opening ceremonies will include the parade of teams, online team video wall and talent show culminating in a fun-filled afternoon and evening enjoying Six Flags New England's rides and attractions.
- For this age age group we will not have a theme or costume competition.
- Details will be available later in the winter.
Tournament T-Shirts and Merchandise
Fastpitch Nation Park offers a vast array of apparel and souvenirs, such as tournament pins, t-shirts, hoodies, sweat pants, headbands, bows, jewelry and a vast variety of other merchandise. Tournament apparel is purchased and customized customized on site. No Pre-order is necessary.
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- Teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Timed Games (no new inning after) 90 mins or less = $55 per team.
- Timed Games (no new inning after ) longer than 90 mins but less than 2 hrs = $60 per team.
- Untimed games of 7 innings or more (6 innings for 10U) = $65 per team.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When practical, we will limit the number of teams in bracket play with Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc brackets to minimize the number of bracket games played.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Fastpitch Nation Park
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095