2022 Season Starts 9/1/21. You must create a 2022 team to enter.
- Whatever a player's physical age will be on 1/1/22, is what their playing age is, starting 9/1/21.
Fastpitch Nation Indoor Winter Travel League (14U-18U)
Entry Fee: $1,795.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due by Nov. 1
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Divisions: 14U, 16U, 18U
Format: Double-Header League Games
Min. Games: 10
Max Teams: 22
Awards: None for this Event.
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $50/Game per Team
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund-indoor/
- Open roster league open to all competitive 14U, 16U and 18U travel softball teams.
- Play 5 double headers (10 games) over the course of 16 weeks.
- Double header times are 9am,12pm, 3pm and 6pm on Saturdays and a few Fridays at 6:30pm from early December to mid-March.
- Teams use their regular uniforms.
- Games are timed to 1:15 max.
- This league uses two umpires per game.
- Each team receives a FREE 30 minute pitching lane for warming up prior to each game (a $200 value - $20 per lane x 10 games).
- Insurance is included with the team fee.
Due to where holidays fall this season we are losing multiple prime playing days so the league is being restricted to 22 teams (10-18U, 6-16U and 6-14U).
Fastpitch Nation IndoorTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Indoor Tournament page for more details.
- Visit the FPN Indoor League page for more details.
- Visit the FPN Indoor Facility page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- Regulation sized Alabama shale infield and modified artificial turf outfield.
- Field enclosed by netting and fencing for safety of both players and spectators.
- Five 50' Batting cages, five 50' and one 70' pitching lanes.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Fastpitch Nation Indoor (FPN)
62 Douglas St.
Bloomfield, CT 06002