Fury Platinum New England Showcase by Connect Sports
Entry Fee: $1,095.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due Immediately after Acceptance.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Divisions: 14U Elite, 16U Elite, 18U Elite
Format: 4 Pool to Single Elim. & 3rd Place Game
Min. Games: 5
Max Teams: 50
Awards: Cash & Paid Berth to Scenic City Showcase, TN (Nov 2022)
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Fastpitch Nation is proud to partner with one of the premiere organizations in Fastpitch Softball,
About the Showcase:
- This event is run in partnership with Connect Sports, which runs the famous Scenic City Events among many others in TN, GA, AL and other Southern states.
- This showcase tournament is an elite level event targeting those players pursuing their dreams of playing college softball.
- College coaches from across the region will be invited to attend in person and via livestream. Connect Sports' deep connections with the top coaches in the country is one of the key reasons Fastpitch Nation sought out Connect Sports and Fury Platinum for partnership.
- This event is restricted to Elite and A level teams only. No B or lower level teams may apply to play.
- Only 50 teams will be accepted. When you register for the event you do not need to pay but you are not immediately accepted.
- Once a team is accepted they will need to pay online to lock in their entry.
$9,000 in Prizes
- Winners in each division will receive substantial CASH prizes.
- 1st Place in each division receives $1,000 plus a PAID entry to the Scenic City Fall 2022 Showcase in TN, valued at $1,475.
- 2nd Place teams receive $500.
About Connect Sports and Fury Platinum:
Jill Crawford Higdon and Jeremy Higdon are co-founders of Connect Sports and The Fury Platinum Softball Program with elite teams based in TN, AL, KY and have recently established Fury Platinum New England with Area Director Joe Roumelis to bring the Fury experience to the Northeast. Jill and Jeremy have been coaching High School and Elite Travel Fastpitch Softball for more than 10 years. They, and their Connect Sports staff, have been successfully creating and running some of the most prestigious and well attended elite level Fastpitch Softball events in the country since 2005 including the famous Scenic City Showcase, regarded as one of the very top showcase events in the nation drawing all the top teams and top coaches.
Fastpitch Nation could not have found a better partner to bring an elite level event to New England to the finest park in the region, Fastpitch Nation Park.
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Fastpitch Nation Park (FPN)
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095