New Year’s Eve 1-Day Tournament
Entry Fee: $500.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Format: 2 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 3
Max Teams: 5
Awards: 1st & 2nd, Individual & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
- 1 day event tournament with morning pool play followed by afternoon elimination play
- Teams receive one FREE dedicated and scheduled warmup batting cage for hitting, pitching and throwing prior to each game.
Fastpitch Nation IndoorTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Indoor Tournament page for more details.
- Visit the FPN Indoor League page for more details.
- Visit the FPN Indoor Facility page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- Regulation sized Alabama shale infield and modified artificial turf outfield.
- Field enclosed by netting and fencing for safety of both players and spectators.
- Five 50' Batting cages, five 50' and one 70' pitching lanes.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Fastpitch Nation Indoor (FPN)
62 Douglas St.
Bloomfield, CT 06002