CT Tigers’ Jungle Jamboree
Entry Fee: $395.00
Entry Deadline: Payment Required ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit, Check
Divisions: 14U, 16U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16 (8 per Division)
Awards: 1st & 2nd, Individual & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $55/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
CT TigersTournament Director: Steve Markie
Mobile Phone: (860) 490-8943
Mailing Address: 41 Trotwood Dr West Hartford, CT 06117
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- After registering on the PlayFPN website visit the CT Tigers' website to pay.
- Pay by Check: CT Tigers c/o Steve Markie, 41 Trotwood Dr, West Hartford, CT 06117
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- Teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Timed Games (no new inning after) 90 mins or less = $55 per team.
- Timed Games (no new inning after ) longer than 90 mins but less than 2 hrs = $60 per team.
- Untimed games of 7 innings or more (6 innings for 10U) = $65 per team.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When practical, we will limit the number of teams in bracket play with Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc brackets to minimize the number of bracket games played.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
125 McKee Street
East Harford, CT 06108