Bring on the Heat (just added)
Entry Fee: $550.00
Payment Deadline: After Feb. 1 Payment Required to Enter.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elim. & 3rd Place
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 20
Awards: 1st thru 3rd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $70/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
- As an added bonus, a 2nd event is running simultaneously with this one in the park, The Fury Platinum Showcase. This means quite a few college coaches will be in attendance making this Bring on the Heat event an ideal exposure event for B level teams.
- See the Fury Showcase event and college coach info.
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Fastpitch Nation Park (FPN)
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095