12U IS CANCELLED. 14U IS ON SCHEDULE.
Nutmeg State Games
Entry Fee: $415.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Required ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Check, Pay by Phone
Divisions: 12U, 14U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16 (8 per Division)
Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Individual
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $55/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: No, Contact the Host Directly.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Nutmeg State GamesTournament Director: Patrick Fisher
Mobile Phone: (860) 788 7041
Mailing Address: 975 Middle Street, Unit G. Middletown, CT 06457
- T-Shirts for all Athletes on the Roster
- Qualifier for the 2022 State Games of America, Ames, Iowa
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- To pay online go to https://nutmegstategames.org/payment
- Pay by check to CT Sports Management Group, Inc.
- Mail to: 975 Middle St. Unit G. Middletown, CT 06457
- Pay by phone: (860) 227-7751
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Chesley Park (CHP)
35 Wildwood Stree
New Britain, CT 06051
Newington High School (NHS)
605 Willard Ave
Newington, CT 06111