Scorpions’ Summer Sting
Entry Fee: $495.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Check
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 12
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: No, Contact the Host Directly.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
East Coast ScorpionsTournament Director: Fallon Scorpio
Mobile Phone: 401-575-2686
Mailing Address: 1070 Scituate Ave, Cranston, RI 02921
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- After registering on the PlayFPN website, mail a check.
- EC Scorpions, 1070 Scituate Ave, Cranston, RI 02921
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Aqueduct Fields (AQF)
198 Aqueduct Road, Cranston, RI 02910
Cranston, RI 02910