Valley Fusion Spring Fling
Entry Fee: $395.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Required ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Check, Venmo
Divisions: 10U, 12U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16
Awards: 1st & 2nd, Individual & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $55/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: No, Contact the Host Directly.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Valley FusionTournament Director: Kelly Kane
Mobile Phone: 203-560-1899
Mailing Address: Valley Fusion Softball, PO Box 7088, Prospect, CT 06712
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Entry Fee is $395
- To pay via Venmo send your payment to @valleyfusionsoftball
- You can also pay by check. Send Check to:
- Valley Fusion Softball
- PO Box 7088, Prospect, CT 06712
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard in the elite level of the game.
- It's also much fairer as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for those games not played.
Canfield Park (CANF)
30 Coer Road
Prospect, CT 06712
Beacon Falls Park (PENT)
100 Pent Road
Beacon Falls, CT 06403