Kristen-Leigh Mantiglia Memorial
Entry Fee: $475.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Check, Venmo
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 12
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team, Gold & Silver Brackets
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $70/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: No, Contact the Host Directly.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
- This tournament is dedicated to Kristen-Leigh Mantiglia, a talented softball player who graduated from Wolcott CT High School in 2005.
- THIS TOURNAMENT FUNDS A SCHOLARSHIP - PROFITS FROM THE TOURNAMENT GO TO A SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT.
WCT Eagles SoftballTournament Director: Katrina Spina
Mobile Phone: 860-817-6941
Mailing Address: 177 Catering Rd, Wolcott, CT 06716
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- After registering please mail a check or Venmo to @Kristin-Cammarata-2
- Make check payable to WGSA, 177 Catering Rd, Wolcott, CT 06716
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See the Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate has become the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is a fairer system, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer lose money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Wakelee Fields (WKF)
12 Hempel Dr.
Wolcott, CT 06716
Wolcott High School (WHS)
457 Bound Line Rd, Wolcott, CT
Wolcott, CT 06716