When a team withdraws prior to a tournament:
- A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 60th day (2 months) prior to the tournament.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 60th day (2 months) of an event unless a replacement team is found.
Refunds, cancellations or shortening of a tournament.
While we will make every attempt to play each event, weather may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
- If at least 2 games are started no refund is provided.
- If at least 1 game is started a 50% refund is given.
- If no games are started a 65% refund is given.
- If governmental agencies shutdown our ability to play due to the coronavirus situation, credits for future play or refunds will be extended.
- In the case where teams are due a refund but are registered and unpaid for future events that refund shall be applied to the balance due on those future events. We reserve the right to adjust this policy at any time to accommodate unusual circumstances.
FPN Indoor Policies
Heat Index Policy
The following heat index policy guidelines have been established to ensure the safety and welfare of all players, coaches, and umpires involved with the sport of fastpitch softball.
Heat Index Actions
- 80° - 89°: Use caution; Monitor athletes carefully for necessary action.
- 90° - 104°: Use extreme caution; Ensure water breaks are allowed as needed; Ensure that all individuals drink fluids and that uniforms are modified to ensure the coolest level available.
- 105° - 114°: Games will be shortened in duration to allow a longer break between games for all involved; Alter uniforms where feasible;
- 115° & Above: All activities will be suspended until the heat index is below 115.
- NOAA heat Index Calculator