PlayFPN Partners with State of CT Convention & Sports Bureau For Tournament Hotels
- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of out tournaments "STAY TO PLAY", as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners work with us to provide us the lowest group rates available at the time. If you find a lower group rate at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process FPN would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.
If there is a hotel you want to use that does not appear in our inventory just let us know and the CTCSB will contact them to try to have them added. The Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau (CTCSB) have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast FREE parking and a pool. Our hotel inventory has all the name brand hotels teams come to expect such as Marriott, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Best Western, and more.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Teams that are staying in hotels must use this system to book their room blocks with a minimum of 8 room nights per day booked required.
- Local teams commuting to the events are not obligated to use hotels.
Hotel Code of Conduct
PlayFPN and the CT Convention and Sports Bureau are committed to placing all our guests in a clean, comfortable and safe environment, and making your travel experience a great one. The hotel staff at your hotel is committed to courteous, professional customer service to the best of their ability. As such, we are asking all guest to refrain from the following behaviors at your hotel:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Allowing minors to be unchaperoned in public/shared areas.
- Failing to follow instructions of personnel or management.
- Using athletic equipment in the hotel.
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing teams, parents or hotel personnel.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the shared hotel area.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of their room, by having electronics turned up too loud.
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing.
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws.
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refunds or be compensated in any way. We request a 10pm curfew – please reduce sound levels for the remainder of the night. Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the tournament and housing coordinator.