26th Annual Father’s Day Slugfest
Entry Fee: $450.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due Feb 1 or When Event is Full, if earlier.
Entry Payment Types: Check
Divisions: 14U, 18U
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate:
Stay-to-Play: No but Room Blocks Available, Click Lodging.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund
CT BombersTournament Director: Rich Hiscox
Mobile Phone: (860) 908-0330
Mailing Address: 302 Lebanon Road N Franklin CT 06254
- 85 Minute Games
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Pay by Check: CT Bombers c/o Yvonne Hiscox, 302 Lebanon Road N Franklin CT 06254
- Our fields are located within 15 minutes of Mohegan Sun
- 30 minutes +/- of Foxwood, Mystic Seaport, Aquarium, and Village.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See the Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate has become the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is a fairer system, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer lose money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Giddings Park in Franklin (GPK)
185 Pond Road (Rte. 207)
Franklin, CT 06254
Raymond Ouellette Park (ROP)
16 Old Canterbury Road
Norwich, CT 06360