Bob Williams’ Memorial for Leukemia
Entry Fee: $495.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due Feb 1 or When Event is Full, if earlier.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Divisions: 10U, 12U, 12UB, 14U, 14UB
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 44
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $70/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Note from Fastpitch Nation Owner, David Rocha
"When I started out coaching softball many years ago in the Simsbury, CT Little League, I knew nothing about fastpitch softball other than my little daughter and I loved it. That first year I met a man on the field who would be come my biggest coaching rival and eventually one of my closest friends, Bob Williams.
In February, 2020 Bob passed away after a valiant battle with Leukemia. As devastated as his family and friends were at his passing, we know that he will be smiling greatly knowing that so will be here on the field doing one of his very favorite pastimes.
Please come and honor a truly great man who loved this sport and the girls who played it so very much. 25% of all registration fees and tournament t-shirts profits will be donated to the "Leukemia & Lymphoma Society."
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Fastpitch Nation Park (FPN)
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095