Elite Extravaganza I
Entry Fee: $600.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Check, Venmo
Divisions: 10U, 12U, 14U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 36
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: No, Contact the Host Directly.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
NE Elite SoftballTournament Director: Travis Demmons
Mobile Phone: 207-730-0240
Mailing Address: Travis Demmons, 9 Bruschi Road, Windham, ME 04062
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Venmo: @neelite (business not personal)
- or Send Check to:
- Travis Demmons,C/O NE Elite Softball,
- 9 Bruschi Road,Windham, ME 04062
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See the Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate has become the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is a fairer system, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer lose money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Wainwright Sports Complex (WSC)
125 Gary L. Maietta Way
South Portland, ME 04106