Halloween Spooktacular I
Entry Fee: $495.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Divisions: 10U, 12U, 14U
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 44
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $70/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
In the Fall less total teams play.
- We will divide divisions into classes (A, B and C) based on registration.
- In the Fall 16U and 18U may be combined into one division based on registration numbers.
- Due to the popularity of the Spooktacular events we run them on two weekends.
- All teams are encouraged to dress up in costumes.
- Costumes are SATURDAY ONLY.
- Prizes are awarded to the team in each division with the best costume as judged by our staff.
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD.
- 11 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote-controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost of this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Fastpitch Nation Park (FPN)
1001 Day Hill Rd.
Windsor, CT 06095