New England Fusion Tune-up
Entry Fee: $400.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due May 15 or When Event is Full, if earlier.
Entry Payment Types: , Check
Divisions: 18U, 18U+
Format: 3 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 16
Awards: , 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Entering our 7th season, the New England Fusion tournaments continue to draw the best teams from teams around New England, Mid-Atlantic and Canada. We have one of the finest softball complexes in New England and continue to invest so we provide a great playing experience for players and families.
New England FusionTournament Director: Tony Scalzi
Mobile Phone: 603-930-2000
Mailing Address: 19 Adam Drive Hudson NH 03051
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Pay by Check: NE Fusion c/o Dave Johnson, 19 Adam Drive Hudson NH 03051
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
LAFA Complex (LAF)
17 Sargent Road
Londonderry, NH 03053