Entry Fee: $475.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Check
Divisions: 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U
Min. Games: 4
Max Teams: 44
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate:
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Teams must be prepared to play at least one game on Friday afternoon/evening.
Small Ball Softball TournamentsTournament Director: Scott Aresco
Mobile Phone: email@example.com
Office Phone: 203-605-2712
Mailing Address: 54 Midland Drive, Meriden, CT 06450
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Can Venmo to: @Scott-Aresco
- Please send a check to:
- Small Ball Softball Tournaments
- 54 Midland Drive, Meriden, CT 06450
- Please make check payable to "Small Ball Softball Tournaments"
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See the Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate has become the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is a fairer system, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer lose money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Dunn Sports Complex (DUN)
366 Thorpe Ave.
Meriden, CT 06450
Lincoln MIddle School (LMS)
164 Centennial Ave
Meriden, CT 06451