New England Fusion College Showcase
Entry Fee: $950.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due Feb 1 or When Event is Full, if earlier.
Entry Payment Types: Check
Format: 4 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 5
Max Teams: 24
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $60/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
- On Friday after pool play games are over, there will be a Home Run Derby and Skills Competition, weather permitting.
College Coaches from all over New England attend our showcases annually. Below is the list from the 2022 season.
NE FUSION JUNE SHOWCASE CLINIC
- Come work on the field with 10+ College Coaches representing DI, DII, and DIII colleges. You will not only learn the styles and personalities of each college coach but will give you an opportunity to make connections in your recruiting process.
- This event is run the day prior to the NE Fusion Showcase, but you do not need to attend the showcase to attend the clinic.
Check In time: 9:30am
Age group welcome: 7th grade and up
Location: LAFA Field Complex
- Breakdown of throwing and receiving techniques that will immediately make you a better player!
- General “everyday” skills to make you a better overall athlete
- Positional specific training to get into the details of your game
- Full-field defensive systems to grow your softball IQ
- Offensive reps working on your game and approach to be the best hitter
- Live working scrimmage with coaches coaching you up
- Player/Parent Recruiting Questionnaire
New England FusionTournament Director: Tony Scalzi
Mobile Phone: 603-930-2000
Mailing Address: 19 Adam Drive Hudson NH 03051
- Payment for this event is NOT made on the PlayFPN website.
- Pay by Check: NE Fusion c/o Dave Johnson, 19 Adam Drive Hudson NH 03051
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate is becoming the standard across the country and is already the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is also much fairer, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer be out money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
LAFA Complex (LAF)
17 Sargent Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
Londondery High School (LHS)
295 Mammoth Road
Londonderry, NH 03053
Matthew Thornton Field (MTF)
275 Mammoth Road
Londonderry,, MH 03053