FPN Holiday Classic I (1-Day Tournament)
Entry Fee: $895.00
Payment Deadline: Payment Due ASAP to Secure Spot.
Entry Payment Types: Credit, Debit
Divisions: 16U, 18U
Format: 2 Pool to Single Elimination
Min. Games: 3
Max Teams: 5 per Division
Awards: 1st, 2nd, Indiv. & Team
Umpire Pay @ Plate: $50/Game per Team, Except Finals
Stay-to-Play: Yes for Teams Needing Hotels, Click Lodging.
Stay-to-Play Policy: https://playfpn.com/hotels/
Refund/Cancellation Policy: https://playfpn.com/refund/
Games: Pool, Bracket Games are 60 mins, complete the batter.
Holiday Classic Tournaments are Back!
The all-new Day Hill Dome, right next door to Fastpitch Nation Park in Windsor CT, will open Dec. 1. They have allocated us a limited amount of time to rent their dome for softball. We are excited to offer these events this year in a state-of-the-art facility.
- This is a one-day tournament. Pool play is in the morning and followed immediately by bracket play.
- The first game is 8am. The finals are 530pm.
- Now in the all-new climate-controlled, state-of-the-art Day Hill Dome next door to Fastpitch Nation Park.
Day Hill Dome Highlights:
- Day Hill Dome is fully climate-controlled with skylights and sports LED lights.
- The dome has two full-sized softball fields with 80' ceilings.
- Field dimensions:
- Field 1 - 170' down the left field line and 200' down the right field line.
- Field 2 - 200' down the left field line and 170' down the right field line.
- Both fields are separated by a 10' tall net wall creating a large warmup- area between each outfield.
- Additional space is provided for only pitchers to warm up prior to their games.
- Cleats (rubber or molded only) are allowed.
- Ample ground level and elevated viewing areas for spectators.
Fastpitch Nation ParkTournament Director: David Rocha
Mobile Phone: (860) 883-3729
Office Phone: (860) 242-0055
Mailing Address: PO Box 1176 Simsbury, CT 06070
- Visit the FPN Park page for more details.
- All games are Livestreamed in HD. Starting in 2024 all livestream and game downloads are FREE.
- 12 Fenced and irrigated fastpitch fields at the best complex on the Northeast.
- 24' tall, 100' wide net backstops with a clear panoramic view for spectators
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and gated dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote-controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 1,000 paved parking spaces.
- 2 miles from I-91.
- Each team pays cash to the umpires at the pre-game meeting prior to the start of the game.
- See the Event Info above for the cost for this event.
- In tournaments, teams pay for all games EXCEPT the finals. The tournament host pays for the umpires used in the finals.
- Pay-at-the-plate has become the standard across the region.
- Pay-at-the-plate is a fairer system, as weaker teams no longer subsidize stronger teams that play more games during bracket play.
- Teams do not need to collect as much money early in the season from parents due to the much lower event entry fees.
- When a tournament gets shortened due to weather, teams will no longer lose money for games not played.
- Umpires do not refund payments for games shortened by weather or other reasons. If shortened or postponed games are restarted, teams do not have to pay umpires again.
Day Hill Dome (DHD)
875 Day Hill Rd
Windsor, CT 06095